Air Display Management for Airshows
TSA Consulting Ltd manages the flying displays at some of the most popular and well attended airshows in the UK and overseas. Airshows are reportedly second only to Football in terms of annual crowd figures at outdoor events, providing colour, noise and spectacle with the free entry Seaside events drawing in huge crowds to their host towns. The average annual attendance at TSA Consulting managed flying displays regularly exceeds 2 million spectators.
Our airshow flying display management service is fully compliant with UK Civil Aviation Authority and Ministry of Defence requirements and can start with site suitability surveys through to the delivery of the flying display. A fully managed airshow would include provision of an experienced Flying Display Director, Flying Control Committee members and Air/Ground Radio Operators, application for all permissions and licences, selection of display participants and the designing of a display programme.
In addition to our work in the UK we have recent experience of international events in the US, Europe, the Middle East and Australia.
Below is our portfolio of events for the 2017 season with historical crowd figures**:-
- 3rd-4th June – Torbay Airshow, Devon (2016 Crowd Numbers – 50,000+ over two days)
- 1st-2nd July – Wales National Airshow, Swansea (2016 Crowd Numbers – 200,000 across two days)
- 1st-2nd July – Blackbushe ’75’ Airshow, Hampshire
- 21st-23rd July – Sunderland International Airshow, Tyne and Wear – (2016 Crowd Numbers – 500,000+ over three days)
- 17th-20th August – Airbourne, Eastbourne, East Sussex – (2016 Crowd Numbers – 450,000 across four days)
- 24th-25th August – Clacton Airshow, Essex – (2016 Crowd Numbers – 220,000 over two days)
- 26th-27th August – Dunsfold Wings and Wheels, Surrey – (2016 Crowd Numbers – 30,000 over two days)
- 31st August-3rd September – Bournemouth Air Festival, Dorset – (2016 Crowd Numbers – 750,000 across four days)
- 15th-17th September – Southport Airshow, Lancashire – (2016 Crowd Numbers – 50,000 per day)
- 23th-24th September – Malta International Airshow – (2016 Crowd Numbers – 15,000 per day)
(**These crowd figures are estimated by the individual event organisers)